How to protect your child from school violence and bullying
Wednesday March 25th
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
4929 N Sawyer, Chicago, Illinois
Learn the following:
- What a parent can do if their child is bullied
- What a child can do if they're bullied
- How to approach the school
- What to do if your child is the bully
- What to do if your child is the victim
- How to handle cyberbullying
- The effects of bullying and more
Derek Randel, author, speaker, and coach will speak on how to protect your child from bullying and school violence.
This presentation is being brought to the Edison Community as part of the anti-bullying grant received by third grade teacher Mrs. Cindy Levin and fourth grade teacher Mrs. Teri Okita.