Illinois Association for Gifted Children
10 DAYS left
Reduced Rate EXPIRES January 15.
The 14th IAGC Convention
February 1-3, 2009
Chicago Marriott Downtown
FULL 3 DAYS
- Sunday: parent and educator sessions
- Monday and Tuesday: full slate of offerings
Local and national presenters focus on:
- program development
- social & emotional issues of our g/t population.
A reduced rate is available through January 15, 2009, so plan to sign up now!
- Mary Ann Paradise and Bonnie Park
QUESTIONS? Contact IAGC office:
- Phone: 847-963-1892
- Fax: 847-963-1893
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter: 800 E. Northwest Highway, Suite 610; Palatine, IL 60074
Thank you for supporting IAGC.
Mission Statement The Illinois Association for Gifted Children is an
organization of parents, educators, and others committed to the
education and development of children with diverse gifts and talents.
We educate, support, and influence those who touch the lives of
children and focus our energies to meet the needs of children with
gifts and talents in Illinois through: advocacy, standards, and